Trip price:Rs. 7000 Per Person AP
2 Days Trishuli River Rafting – 2 Days rafting, 1 night stay
- Rafting up to 45km
- Resort Beach Tent Stay
- Rafting in one of the fastest flowing river
|DEPART FROM:||Trishuli Riverside Resort Kathmandu Office|
|Departure:||Morning Dep : 6:30 A.M|
|START POINT:||Trishuli Riverside Resort, Malinga Banighat|
|AFTER RAFTING||Chitwan/Pokhara/Kathmandu ( Local bus available)|
|Best Seasons||All year long!
Open: Sep. – June.
Best: Oct and Dec / March- May
2 Days Trishuli River Rafting is just an additional package of 1 day river rafting at trishuli that contains extra snacks, camp fire, DJ Music, non veg dinner, swimming pool, sports and other extra activities.
The package starts with the morning tea and coffee breakfast and a hike to Chepang Village. The hiking offers you the beautiful views of joint of Trishuli and Budi Gandaki rivers. Also, you will watch the magnificent view of Ganesh Himal during your hike.
Once again, you will start your rafting from Fishling to Mugling. This amazing rafting takes up to 3 hours that offers you excellent rapids and thrill all along the day.
On a first day you will take a drive from Sorakhutte, Kathmandu and reach Trisuli Riverside Resort which usually takes 2 to 3 hours on a tourists bus or on a car.
After that, you will be welcomed with non-veg buffet lunch and prepare for you first day rafting.
From Malinga to Fishling, the raft lasts up to 3 to 4 hours.
After finishing your rafting you have two options whether you want to stay in a tent on the beach or go back to Trishuli river side resort and stay there.
After having tea-coffee and breakfast, we will start our second day rafting.
Normally it is just about 2 to 3 hours raft. At the finishing point we will have a Nepali lunch at Small House.
- Ground Transportation (One-way tourist bus one-way Local bus)
- River Permit
- Necessary equipment as high-quality self-bailing rafts, life jackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, waterproof dry bag for gears, camera, barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook, etc)
- Tented accommodation either in Trishuli River Side Resort or beach at Fishling with campfire
- Safety Kayaks, professional English speaking rafting guide
- Food ( 5 time meals), accommodation, and transportation
- First aid kid box
- If you stay in Resort you will get these services in the same price. Campfire, Hiking, Yoga, Musical Program, Swimming Pool, Indoor and Outdoor games, in Resort
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
- Resort’s Luxury Accommodation
- Emergency evacuation
- Things of personal use
- Member insurance
- Private Transportation (If you want extra US$130 up 5 person)
- International airport pick up drop (if you order we can arrange)
- Tips to Staffs (not compulsory)
You must bring:-
- swim wear for on the river
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
- Sunscreen and lip protector
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
- Personal medication
- Reading book
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Trishuli River)
Note : Rafting itinerary can be changed as per different situation.