Trip price:Rs.3000 Per Person
Trishuli River Rafting -1 Day / Same day return
|Days||1 Day (2 day optional)|
|DEPART FROM:||Trishuli River Side Resort Office, Thamel,KTM|
|Take-out POINT:||Jaban Khola,Fishling|
|Best Seasons||All year long!
Best: Sep. – Dec. and March – June
Monsoon: July – Aug.
Monsoon offers extreme high volume
|Meal||Non Veg Buffet Lunch at TRS Resort|
|Distance||Rafting up to 25km(4 hours)|
One of the most popular and safest rafting you can do in Nepal is the Trishuli River Rafting. Your pick-up point and deport destination are both taken care of by us as Trishuli River Resort. This 1 Day Trishuli River Rafting is easily accessible and offers you the best view from Malinga to Kuringhat on your one-day rafting.
Yes, you can have a thrilling experience, splashing on the white water on the same day and have safe fun. You will get easy transportation facilities and we are located near to the highway so that you can find us easily.
Our One-day Trishuli River Rafting package offers irresistible deals that will only make you think, why you didn’t choose the 2 Day Trishuli River Rafting package.
Our raft starts at Malinga, Benighat, Dhading and continues rafting, paddle games, cliff jumping, photo session all the way watching beautiful views of river beach and jungle till Jaban Khola.
Your Frequently Asked Questions & Answers:
- How dangerous is Trishuli River Rafting?
-On a grade of 1 to 4+, Trishuli River grade is 3+. Yeah, Trishuli River rafting is safe as long as you follow the rafting guide briefing.
- What is the origin of the Trishuli River?
-The origin of the Trishuli River is Gosaikunda in Tibet.
- Is rafting safe for non-swimmers?
-Rafting is safe for everyone above the age of 10. Because everyone must wear rafting life jacket which allows people to float on river.
- How long does it takes to go Pokhara, Chitwan or Kathmandu after I finish my rafting?
-After you complete your adventurous rafting, it usually takes 2 hours to go Kathmandu or Chitwan and 3 hours to go Pokhara.
- A bottle of drinking water
- NRS world-class Expedition series Rafting Boat
- Safety Kayak, Lifejacket, Plastic Helmet, Paddle, First Aid Kit, One time Hygienic Lunch
- Through bag, waterproof dry bag, safety drum
- White water English Speaking Guide
- Free rafting Photo / Video (Collect from guide directly)
- Team building & Water activities
- Unlimited swimming at swimming pool
- Transportation (Pick-up and Drop)
- Free WIFI Zone
- Beach volleyball/ Badminton/ Carom board/ Swing / Table tennis / Ludo etc
- Hot/cold shower
- Videography if needed.
- All bar & beverage
- Extra meal order
- All Accommodation Plan
- Travelers insurance
- Meat for BBQ
- Tips (not compulsory)