Trip price:Rs. 4500 Per Person
Bhote Koshi River Rafting -1 Day
|DEPART FROM:||Trishuli Riverside Resort Sorakhutte,Kathmandu Office|
|Departure:||Morning Dep:6 A.M|
|AFTER RAFTING||Thamel, Kathmandu ( Private bus available)|
|Best Seasons||All year long!
Open: Sep. – June.
Best: Oct and Dec / March- May
- Rafting Days: 1
- Rafting Grade: 3 – 4 Class
- Difficulty: Hard
Our transporters will pick you up from Sorakhutte, Kathmandu to Khadi Chaur, Bhotekosi River Bank that usually takes up to 3 – 4 hours.
Once you arrive at our destination, you will get non -veg buffet lunch and get refreshed to start rafting.
Usually 1 Day Bhote Khosi river rafting starts from Khadi Chaur and straight ends at Sukute. But we will make your rafting fun by playing games, clicking photos, swimming, cliff jumping along the way.
Once you rafting is finished our transportation will drop you at your hotel at Thamel or at the same place where we picked you at morning.
We will leave for our one-day rafting adventure on Bhote Koshi at 6:30 am sharp, from our office at Thamel, Kathmandu. Please make sure that you arrive at our office well before the departure time. We will be driving to Khadichaur , which takes about three hours.
After driving for about 1.5 hours, we will reach Zero Kilo, where we stop for tea and coffee (self-pay) for 20 minutes. Then, we will drive for another 1.5 hours to reach our put-in point at Khadichaur.
After reaching Khadichaur, we will be setting up our equipment for the trip. It’ll take approximately 30 minutes. If you have not filled your pre-departure form, you need to do so now.
Just before entering Bhote Koshi, we will brief you about safety tips, which takes another 20 minutes. We will then start rafting and during our entire trip, we will let you know of the places where you can swim and/or go for cliff jumping.
We will end our trip at Sukute.
Then, we will depart for Kathmandu at 5 pm.
Our journey will end at our office in Thamel, right where we began.
- Ground transfer: to & from rafting put-in and ending-point
- All meals during the rafting period
- Rafting gears
- English speaking Rafting guide
- Two Safety Kayakers
- Private Transportation
- Free photos
- Paddle Games, Out door games
- Safety equipment’s like Plastics Helmets, Life Jacket, Paddle, and First aid Kit
- Mineral water, cold drinks, and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
- Emergency evacuation
- Things of personal use
- Tips to Staffs ( not compulsory)
Things You May Need:-
- Swimwear for on the river
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
- Sunscreen and lip protector
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
- Personal medication