Trip price:Rs. 1000 Per Person AP
Bhotekoshi Rafting – 2 Days
The Bhote Koshi is known as the River from Tibet and you can start a trip after a peak over the border into Tibet. The Kathmandu / Lhasa Highway (AKA Friendship Highway, Arniko Highway) runs along beside the river. You can run a day trip or do a two-day expedition and run parts of the river twice. It’s a great beginner river for rafters and fun for kayakers at all levels.
The 2 Days Bhote Koshi river rafting is an additional featured package for 1 Day Bhote Koshi River Rafting that specially contains extra lunch, extra rafting day and party vibe at the resort.
|DEPART FROM:||Trishuli Riverside Resort, Sorakhutte, Kathmandu Office|
|Departure:||Morning Dep : 7 A.M|
|AFTER RAFTING||Thamel, Kathmandu ( Private bus available)|
|Best Seasons||All year long!
Open: Sep. – June.
Best: Oct and Dec / March- May
|Distance||First Day:- 13km , Second Day :- 10km|
We leave for camping at 7 am from your hotel, sharp. Please make sure that
you are on stand-by well before the departure time.
It will take about 1.5 hours to reach Paanch-khaal from Kathmandu.
Tea / coffee break time for 40 minutes at Paanch-khaal (self-pay).
Journey will be further 1.5 hours to reach our Campsite at Sukute.
It will take approximately 30 minutes for setting up the equipment for our
You’ll be asked to fill in your details.
There will be 20 minutes rafting safety briefing before the start.
During our trip, we’ll come across places where you can go for a swim or
experience jumping off Cliffs.
Our trip will end at Sukute (our campsite).
Lunch will be served consisting of Sandwich, Green salad, Tuna salad, Mayo
salad, Tang Juice
and mineral water at the end of the trip at Sukute.
After lunch, we shall freshen up and then spend some time by the beach or
even swimming, if interested.
A refreshing tea, coffee, popcorn and prawn chips followed by some camp
briefing at 5:00 pm.
Sleeping arrangements will be in quality tents. We have three different
types ranging from 2-3 People, 7-10 people and an open Raft tent (Salta). Private tents are also
available upon request At the time of booking.
A bonfire will be lit and then BBQ (chicken) will be served.
Dinner will follow onwards after BBQ. This includes Spaghetti with Tomato
sauce, cheese, boiled
Vegetable and Green Salad.
Guests can then stay around the bonfire or head to sleep.
Tea and coffee will be available at 7:30 am. Breakfast will be served around 8 am that consist of bread, jam, honey, boiled-egg, Hash brown-potato. Tea and Coffee will be served.
We will then pack up for Kathmandu.The drive can take about 3 hours straight. Our journey will end at Sorhakhutte, right where we began from.
- Ground Transportation
- 5 times food
- River Permit
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only
- during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc)
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach fire
- Safety Kayak
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
- First aid kid box
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip
- Emergency evacuation
- Things of personal use
- Member insurance
- International airport pick up drop (if you order we can arrange)
- Tips to Staffs
You must bring:-
- swim wear clothes for the river
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pulloverSunscreen and lip
- protector Sunglasses (with retaining device)
- capTowel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
- Personal medication Flashlight